Today on Sunday, the last day of Lockdown 3, the Ministry of Home Affairs has released new guidelines for Lockdown 4. At the same time, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu announced to increase the lockdown till 31 May. Earlier, Punjab, Telangana and Mizoram have also announced to increase the lockdown. The Telangana government has extended the lockdown till May 29. At the same time, the Punjab government has announced the removal of curfew from May 18. The new guidelines have been released by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Lockdown 4 Guidelines
1. All hotels and restaurants will be closed except for hotels which support medical. Although home delivery can be facilitated.
2. The Ministry of Home Affairs has said that strict action will be taken in the Containment Zone. Apart from medical emergency, people will not be allowed to move here.
3. Delhi Metro (DMRC) has tweeted that services will be closed for passengers till May 31. Apart from this, helpline number ‘155370’ will also not be available.
4. Local authorities should ensure that shops and markets, except the Containment Zone, are open with the prescribed time.
5. Persons above 65 years of age, people with any disease, pregnant women and children below 10 years will stay at home till 31 May. Exit only for essential and health reasons.
6. The District Magistrates have been asked to advise everyone to install the Arogya Setu application on mobile phones and regularly update their health status on the app.
7. According to the Ministry of Home Affairs, all activities except those specifically prohibited activities will be allowed under these guidelines. However, only necessary activities will be allowed in the Containment Zone, as mentioned earlier.
8. As per the new guidelines, to ensure safety in offices and workplaces, employers should ensure that the Arogya Setu App is available on the mobile phones of all employees.
9. Containment zones and buffer zones were created in addition to red, green and orange zones.
10. According to the Ministry of Home Affairs, sports complexes and stadiums will be allowed to open. However, the audience would not be allowed.
11. The curfew will continue between 7 am to 7 pm for all non-essential activities during the extended lockdown until 31 May.
Read More : Bhootiyagiri Web Series Review
12. The movement of interstate passenger vehicles, bus services can be allowed during lockdown 4.0 with the mutual consent of the states.
13. States and Union Territories have been given powers to determine Red, Green and Orange zones as per COVID-19 status.
14. All social, political, religious functions and places of worship will remain closed during the lockdown till 31 May.
15. According to the Ministry of Home Affairs, schools and colleges, all cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, amusement parks, theaters, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places will remain closed across the country till 31 May.
16. There will be a 31 May ban on all domestic and international air travel for passengers except domestic air ambulances.
17. Cabinet Secretary Rajiv Cabinet Secretary Rajiv Gauba will discuss the new guidelines of Lockdown 4.0 with Chief Secretaries of all the states through video conferencing at 9 pm tonight.
Source – Google